We aim to dispatch standard orders within three to four working days. Once dispatched, please allow an additional 48-72 hours for delivery (these lead times does not include weekends).
If there are any additional delays to your order, we will let you know as soon as possible.
You will receive a tracking number from our delivery courier, either via email or SMS - depending on the information you have provided.
If you require your order earlier than this for an event or birthday, then please get in contact and we will see what we can do.
Please note, that delivery notifications may reference "GoJute Ltd". This is our sister company.
Unfortunately, we can only offer free delivery to UK mainland addresses and you will be unable to order outside of this area on the website. Deliveries to Scotland may also incur additional time for delivery.
However, if you live outside mainland UK we can still supply our products, please call us on 01726 982105 or email email@example.com and we can discuss options.
Our customer service team are available 0900 - 1700 every weekday.
Delivery and Collection
Delivery of goods will be deemed to have taken place:
- Immediately upon the Company delivering the goods to the address supplied by you.
- Immediately upon the Company posting them. You must accept delivery of all goods which are in good condition.
- If the Company is to deliver the goods to you other than by post within the mainland UK then it will arrange for delivery to be made to the agreed or usual place of delivery. Delivery times are usually Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm.
- If the Company is to deliver the goods to you by post then it will be free to choose the most appropriate courier.
- If the Company is to deliver the goods to a non-mainland UK address then it will use one of its chosen couriers.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, all delivery dates are estimated dates. The Company does not accept liability for any consequential loss arising from non-delivery or delays in delivery of the goods. The Company may deliver the goods to you in advance of any agreed or estimated delivery dates.
- If you fail to take delivery of the goods or to give the Company sufficient instructions to enable delivery, then we may:-
- Store the goods at your risk until actual delivery and charge you for additional costs which we may incur as a result of your failure or
- Invoice you for the goods and upon not less than three working days notice to that effect.
- If the wrong or damaged goods are delivered to you then you are to notify the Company within 48 hours of delivery giving full details of the damaged or incorrect goods. The Company will accept returns of such damaged or incorrect goods notified to it in writing within the relevant time period and will give you the option of a refund or replacement goods. Refunds or replacements claimed outside of the relevant time period will be at the Company’s discretion.
- Buyers and their agents are responsible for giving the correct details and complete delivery address at the time of order.
- The Company will not accept returned goods that have been processed, damaged, degraded or decorated in any way.
- The Company will make every reasonable effort to deliver the shipment according to its regular delivery schedules, but these are not guaranteed and do not form part of the contract. The Company is not liable for any damages or loss caused by delays.
Circumstances beyond the Company’s control
- The Company is not liable for any loss or damage arising out of circumstances beyond its control. These include but are not limited to :- ”Acts of God” – e.g. earthquake, cyclone, storm, flood, fog; “Force Majeure” – e.g. war, plane crash or embargo; any defect or characteristic related to the nature of the shipment, even if known to the Company; riot or civil commotion; any act or omission by a person not employed or contracted by the Company, e.g. Shipper, Receiver, third party, customs or other government official; industrial action; and electrical or magnetic damage to, or erasure of, electronic or photographic images, data or recordings.
- If the shipment is transported by air and involves an ultimate destination or stop in a country other than the country of departure, the Warsaw Convention, if applicable, governs and in most cases limits Go Jute’s liability for loss or damage.
Risk property and insurance
- All risk in the goods (including their loss or destruction) will pass to you:-
- Immediately upon the date when delivery takes place (or would have taken place but for your act or default)
- Immediately upon the goods leaving our premises (if the Company is to deliver them to a third party at your request)
- Immediately upon the goods having been posted (if the Company is to deliver the goods by post)
- The property in and title to the goods will not pass to you until the Company has received payment in full of all amounts due in respect of the goods and of all amounts due in respect of other goods previously delivered and invoiced to you.
If you have any queries or concerns, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order, however, we understand that there are occasions where you may wish to return items and we are happy to assist according to the Consumer Rights Act of October 2015.
Returning an Item
You must notify us of your wish to return a product to us within 14 days of receipt of the goods. If your order arrived in separate deliveries, you have until 14 days from delivery of the last item in that order.
You can contact us the following ways:
Phone: 01726 982105
Website: via our contact us page
Our customer service team are available 0900 - 1700 every weekday.
Please have your order number to hand when contacting us so we can find your order and help with your query.
Please DO NOT return items to our Head Office address as this will significantly delay processing your return. We will provide you with our warehouse address when you contact us to arrange the return.
How to return an item
- All goods must be returned in their original packaging and condition in which they were received, including the outer box or we withhold the right to a refund.
- Please ensure that your order number is included with the return, otherwise this could lead to a delay in processing your refund.
- Items that come in individual boxes must be returned with all correct packaging and parts.
- Please obtain a proof of postage on any return, as we cannot be held liable for any returned items lost in transit on their way back to us.
- Any cost of returning an item is the responsibility of the customer unless the item is faulty or incorrectly delivered. Please email the postage receipt, along with your order number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in the condition in which they were received.
- Once we confirm receipt of the returned item and it is checked, we will issue a refund for the amount that was paid for the item, excluding the cost of initial delivery occurred by ourselves.
- Any refunds will be actioned within 7 days of receiving the goods back.
- A refund can only be credited back to the original card or method used to purchase the items.
- Refunds for items received as gifts can only be given to the original purchaser.
- If an item is returned to us after our returns period has ended, and/or without advising us first, we will not be able to offer a refund.
Faults & Damages
- We strive to ensure items are produced, designed and packaged well but in some unfortunate cases faults and damages may occur. If upon receiving your delivery you find an item is damaged or faulty, we ask that you contact us immediately via email (email@example.com), detailing the issue and attaching any clear images of the fault.
- All replacements for products that are deemed faulty or damaged will be sent out free of postage and packaging charges.
- If we have requested return of the item, please email the postage receipt, along with your order number to firstname.lastname@example.org.